Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Portal will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and will take the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users. by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate the Portal, you do not need to provide any personal data.
However, the Portal refers to a contact email for inquiries or requests for services that will be incorporated into files for which GRUPO ALUMBRA is responsible.
All the information provided by the User through the contact email must be truthful. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to or to third parties by the information provided.
The request must contain the name and surname of the user, address for notification purposes, copy of the National Identity Document or similar document of official identification, and specific content of the right exercised.
- Right of access: to obtain information on whether your data is being processed, where it has been obtained, what it is being used for and whether it has been disclosed to third parties.
- Right of rectification: to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you.
- Right to deletion: to obtain the deletion of your personal data, provided that any of the circumstances provided for in article 17 of the Data Protection Regulation (EU) occur.
- Right to limitation of treatment: to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data, provided that any of the conditions established in article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
-Right of opposition: to oppose the processing of your personal data, in accordance with the provisions of article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to data portability: to receive personal data that is incumbent on him, which he has provided to the Data Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller without the data controller preventing it. to which they would have been provided, provided the conditions established in article 20 of the Data Protection Regulation are met
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Responsible (Grupo Alumbra).
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
You can see more information about your rights on the website of the national control authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the website to send an email regarding a service, you are providing personal information for which the person in charge is GRUPO ALUMBRA.
There are other purposes for which GRUPO ALUMBRAA processes personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include developing that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To comply with our legal obligations, resolve any controversy that arises with any of our users and demand compliance with our agreements with third parties.
Security of personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that GRUPO ALUMBRA has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal data up-to-date, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of a contract, the Legitimate Interest and the Consent, as appropriate. In GRUPO ALUMBRA we only collect the data strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that Grupo Alumbra processes are:
• Identifying data.
• Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
Retention of personal data
The data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and from any other legal requirement.
GRUPO ALUMBRA informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost zeal and confidentiality by all the personnel involved in any of the phases of the treatment.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
• Google Analytics.
The Portal uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the information provided to the Owner is correct, complete, exact and current, as well as keeping it duly updated.
Acceptance, consent and claim
You can withdraw consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.